Kandid Photography Blog

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

I Heart Faces Contest

Hello Everyone,

Welcome to my first "blog". This is just a simple blog put together to allow me the opportunity to enter a contest. I am super excited to enter my very first contest with I Heart Faces! This photo was taken the first weekend of November on a frosty yet, sunny morning. The couple who are so sweet had "no clue" what to do on their engagement shoot and ended up having a small laugh and shortly there after, this "Kandid" shot was produced! I feel this shot symbolizes a different side of "Autumn Splendor" in the way the corn crops are kissed by the autumn morning light from being tickled overnight by the frost. Harvests are always symbolic of Thanksgiving/Autumn. Thank you for taking the time to view my blog/photograph and I appreciate your feedback!

Here is the link to the "I Heart Faces" site: http://www.iheartfaces.com/





3 Comments:

Blogger Kara Abbey said...

amazing first entry! beautiful image :) best of luck with your new blog!

November 15, 2011 at 6:18 PM  
Blogger Krista Campbell said...

Gorgous image!

November 15, 2011 at 6:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, I love this shot! Absolutely beautiful!!

November 15, 2011 at 7:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home